domingo, 9 de agosto de 2009

Colourful

When you find where your place is, you will just feel it. I think I found mine. There are young musicians playing on the streets and musicians singing inside bars as well. There are cafeterias, and the guitars are just flying everywhere. In my place, the sky has three different colours, but sometimes it has four. In my place, there are bookshops, there are second hand shops and hippies on the streets. In this place which I call mine, there are flowers even if you do not pay attention to them. You can hear debates on the street and see some graffitis on the walls. Weird people are welcome, normal people are welcome, you are welcome, and believe me, you will enjoy it. In my dream suburb, you always go home walking and always listen to some music. You have friends who are like your sisters and instead of having answers to your questions, people will just say youaresoromantic. In my place, I can be me, I can be anything, and believe me, this place exists.

2 comentários:

cotia disse...

Where is this place?
Show me , please...
Beijão

Sofia disse...

yes, we love it because it's weird! Poor them, who can't see other attributes - colorful, musical, light suburb.